Our busy lives often means that we keep forgetting to set some well-earned time aside for ourselves.
Here are some great ideas on how you can relax, unwind and take some time out for yourself, all from the comfort of your own home.
* Why not have a relaxing bath with your favourite flavour bubbles. The hot water and the product will create a subtle but pleasant aroma. Why not invest in a nice oil that can be added to the water. This will leave your skin feeling soft, silky and moisturised.
* Candles – candles can be the perfect addition to creating a relaxing and atmospheric space. Even better, if you have any scented candles why not use these? Lavender is the perfect scent for completing that relaxing environment.
* Create a technology free zone this is your time to switch off from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Leave your phone and any other technical appliances in the other room. Use this time to detach yourself from the constant connectivity that we all seem to crave.
* Apply a face mask: there are a whole range of face masks out there to suit all budgets. – – Choose a face mask most appropriate for you, from a de-stress peel off mask to a fresh and fruity cream, there are plenty of face masks out there!
* Why not choose a good book or a selection of magazines and use this time to read something you enjoy.
Now lie back, relax and unwind.